An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Retention Controller to join the busy team at our BMW Retailer in Newcastle.
The successful applicant must have the ability to co-ordinate and work as part of a team in a busy, pressurised environment. Customer focus, communication skills excellent telephone manner are of paramount importance in this role.
As an Aftersales Retention Executive your duties will include:
• Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive impression of the Service Department
• Taking bookings via telephone, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle and additional services available
• Upsell additional service items / repairs due on customers vehicles
• Co-ordinate retention tasks to the team and work towards monthly group targets • Daily data management following customer contact plan
• Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required
An ideal Aftersales Retention Executive will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service. • Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department. • Customer relations experience via telephone and face to face • Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented. • Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous. • Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
For an opportunity to join this leading company please email email@example.com