Used Car Sales Manager04/07/2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Used Car Sales Manager to join the busy team at our BMW Retailer in Newcastle.
As a Used Car Sales Manager your main responsibility will be to direct and motivate a team of Sales Executives.
Your Duties will include:
• To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
• To translate business strategy in to operational plans for used car sales.
• To develop and agree sales plans and budgets, including used cars, accessories, overheads and all related items, to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
• To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
• To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
• To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
• To work effectively with all other key personnel within the retailer to establish and implement best practice and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service.
• To ensure full compliance to FSA guidelines on the selling of financial services and products by all relevant staff.
The ideal Used Car Sales Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Experience within the motor industry at Senior Sales / Sales Management level.
• Commercial awareness and financial analysis.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• IT literate with a full UK driving licence.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus Company Car.
All applicants for this vacancy should apply in writing, with full C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org