Used Car Business Manager03/08/2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Used Car Business Manager to join the busy team at Lloyd BMW, Newcastle.
As a Used Car Business Manager your primary function will be to sell finance and insurance products to customers, with responsibilities for the following:-
• Assist the Sales Manager to inspire, motivate and lead a team of sales executives to achieve results.
• Ensure presence within the sales arena to act as next point of contact once the Customer has received full qualification and demonstration.
• Deliver all financial information to the customer as required, achieving budgeted sales conversion rates and profit for vehicles, plus Finance and Insurance products.
• To prepare and complete all the relevant paperwork accurately in accordance with legal requirements.
• To maintain full and accurate records of all finance transactions for auditing purposes.
• To assist the Sales Manager and Head of Business in maintaining franchise operating standards.
The ideal Used Car Business Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Experience within the motor industry at Senior Sales / Business Management level is desirable, but we would also consider applicants with a finance sales background
• FCA Accredited
• Commercial awareness and financial analysis
• Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate the sales team
• IT literate with a full UK driving licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus Company Car.
Hours of work are a minimum of 45 hours per week.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.