Aftersales Retention Executive13/07/2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Aftersales Retention Executive to join the busy team at our BMW Retailer in Newcastle.
The successful applicant must have the ability to work as part of a team in a busy, pressurised environment. Customer focus, communication skills excellent telephone manner are of paramount importance in this role.
As an Aftersales Retention Executive your duties will include: • Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive impression of the Service Department • Taking bookings via telephone, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle and additional services available • Upsell additional service items / repairs due on customers vehicles • Working towards monthly targets • Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required
An ideal Aftersales Retention Executive will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
• Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department.
• Customer relations experience via telephone and face to face
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
• Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous.
• Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
For an opportunity to join this leading company please email your CV to email@example.com